Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development
The international scientific journal "Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development" is published as a part of the IVF Strategic Project “Sustainability in Agrisector of V4 Countries and Cooperating Regions“. The journal focuses on issues of the Visegrad countries and cooperating regions in the area of sustainable development and bioeconomy and especially on the following topics:
- Integrated Bioeconomy at global, European, regional and local levels
- Sustainable management of natural resources and sustainable agri-food production
- Sustainability, traceability and food security in the supply chains
- Global sustainable development and its challenges
- Climate change mitigation, land degradation and biodiversity
- Green economy agenda and institutional framework
- Renewable resources of energy
- Rural, agricultural and forestry development
- Enterpreneurship, international trade and innovations
Papers are to be sent to the Managing Editor of the Journal, Prof.Dr.Ing. Elena Horska (Elena.Horska@gmail.com)
"Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development" is published twice a year. The Editor reserves the right to return without review manuscripts whose subject area, level of treatment or standard of English appears unsuitable. All papers will be refereed through a double blind process.
Attached please find instructions for authors.
Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development (online)
Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development will be published twice a year.
ISSN 1339-3367 (Online)
ISSN 1338-8339 (Print version)
© Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra
|All rights reserved. No parts of this work may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means without permission in writing from the author.|